Information Collected and How We Use It
When you engage us or sign up for any of MPS’s services or when you use our Website, we may collect and process your name, address, telephone number and email address and other information about you from which you can be identified (collectively, “Personal Data”).
We will store and use your Personal Data for purposes of administering and maintaining our relationship with you and providing services or information to you as instructed by you or as otherwise allowed by applicable law. We may separately contact you for the purpose of providing you with other information which we believe may be of interest to you. However, we will not initiate such contacts with you solely as a result of your having accessed our Website, unless you have affirmatively given your consent to such contacts during one of your visits to our Website. Also, where applicable under local laws, we will not use Personal Data for marketing purposes unless we have obtained your prior consent.
Legal Bases for Processing Personal Data
When processing your Personal Data, we may rely on one or more of the following legal bases (or other available legal grounds), depending on the circumstances:
- Legitimate Interests – MPS may process your Personal Data where we have a legitimate interest in such processing for managing, operating or promoting our business, and that legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms.
- Consent – MPS may process your Personal Data where we have obtained your consent to the processing.
- Contractual Necessity – MPS may process your Personal Data where such processing is necessary in connection with any contract we have with you.
- Legal Requirements – MPS may process your Personal Data where such processing is required by applicable law.
- Our Use of Website Cookies
What are cookies and how do we use them?
If you wish, you can adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies:
- Go to the heading “Manage Cookies” and click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them; and
- From the list provided, click onto the program which your computer uses; if this is not shown on the list, click on the “help” heading on the bar at the top of the page, search for information on “cookies” − an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow the instructions.
Alternatively, you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser (to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them) will depend on the type of internet browser program your computer uses. You can follow the appropriate instructions for your specific browser type by clicking onto this link: http://aboutcookies.org/how-to-controlcookies/ (please note that this link will open a new window and will lead to an external website and that we are not responsible for the content of external websites). Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. If you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections or functions of our Website may be impaired or may not work properly.
Disclosures to Third Parties
Security of Personal Data
MPS has policies and technical and organizational measures in place which are intended to safeguard and protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, accidental loss, improper use, and disclosure. However, you should be aware that when data is transmitted over the internet it is not completely secure because of the nature of the internet and that systems and measures used to secure data are not flawless. For these reasons, although MPS will use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we do not warrant the security of Personal Data transmitted to us or stored by us, and Personal Data that is transmitted to us by you electronically is done at your own risk.
Retention of Personal Data
Our policy is to retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected such Personal Data.